1. Consider having a work triangle (Fridge, Cooking top and Sink) always.
2. Minimal grouting for splash back tiles (Always use bigger sized tiles)
3. Make sure the counter top is either quartz, artificial treated top or granite because they don't get stained.
4. Have enough drawer space so you can easily reach the former end of the cabinet by pulling the drawer out.
5. Sinks should be under-mounted so the food debris doesn’t stick around the sink.
6. Always have under cabinet lights to have enough light on the work top.
7. Have wall cabinets till ceiling and seal the joint so you do not have to worry about cleaning the top of the cabinet.
8. Design kitchen to have enough work top space, in order to avoid this have all the tall cabinets on one side of the kitchen.
9. Have a pull out ladder in the storage spaces so it gives access to the former end of the cabinet.
10. Always have a semi- gloss finish cabinets. The disadvantage of having a glossy finish is the visibility of finger print marks and the one with the matte finish is hard to clean.